At Randall & Pobar we pride ourselves on working in partnership to enhance our clients’ financial well-being. We know how important it is to be able to provide a wide range of services and products to meet individual needs and requirements our clients have. We know our clients experience unique situations as they progress through life. Some situations they anticipate, others they do not control. We’re here to help make their financial pathways as smooth as possible, and to help them make adjustments as needs change. It’s all part of individual client care.
As a client of Randall & Pobar, here are some ways we will work with you:
Transitions – Planning for and meeting the challenges of a transition to a new stage of life due to an expected or unexpected life event, such as:
- Job change,
- Loss of a spouse or significant other.
Positive futures – Planning for a carefree future through:
- Retirement income planning and retirement plan rollovers,
- College education saving,
- Building a plan for a specific life goal.
Growing your financial assets through proper investment planning and asset allocation.
- On-going monitoring and analysis of your portfolio.
- Ensuring appropriate level of portfolio risk.
Asset preservation – Maintaining the assets you have worked hard to accumulate.
Transition of wealth – Proper planning for transition of wealth to the next generation or charitable organizations.
- Ensuring your wishes are carried out.
- Coordinating with family members and tax and legal advisors.